|Place of Origin:||CHINA|
|Certification:||ISO , CE|
|Minimum Order Quantity:||1 set|
|Packaging Details:||Carton box with wooden pallet|
|Delivery Time:||3-8 weeks|
|Payment Terms:||LC,TT, Weston Union, MoneyGram|
|Supply Ability:||1000 sets per month|
|Size::||1.2x1.2M; ( Can Customized)||Capacities:||3000Kg;|
|Platform Height:||Low Profile 80mm||Division::||0.5Kg;|
|Material:||Carbon Steel Q235B||Surface Finish:||Tread-plate With Epoxy Baking Paint|
|Power Supply:||110V-240V;50-60Hz||Connection:||5m Signal Cable With Standard Plug|
industrial floor pallet scale,
heavy duty floor scales
Smartweigh floor scales combine exceptional accuracy with the durability to stand up to tough industrial environments. These heavy-duty scales are constructed of stainless steel or painted carbon steel and are designed to meet a wide range of industrial weighing needs, including batching, filling, weigh-out, and counting. Standard products are painted mild steel or stainless steel in 0.9x0.9M to 2.0x2.0M
sizes and 500Kg to10,000-Kg capacities. Rocker-pin design ensures repeatability.
|Floor Scale Model MT222 Series||Size(Meter)||Capacity(Kg)||Loadcells||Indicator|
High precision C3 alloy steel or stainless steel load cells four pieces
Digital LED / LCD out-stand indicator with RS232 output, connect to PC
Features and Advantages
1. Available in a range of standard sizes and capacities.
2. Can be made to any custom size, shape or capacity to meed unique needs.
3. Built for strength, reliability and repeatable accuracy.
4. Carbon steel and baking epoxy paint.
5. Standard Capacity: 500Kg-8000Kg.
6. Checkered top plate to skid proof.
7. High precision shear beam load cells with adjustable feet and locating plates.
8. Threaded eyebolt holes on top plate of each corner for easy adjusting feet height.
9. Digital out-stand indicator (LCD / LED) with high accuaracy.
10. All purposed basic weighing functions, date and time, animal weighing, counting, and accumulation etc.
11. Ideal for daily, constant usage and heavy duty applications.
Contact Person: MS Shirley