|Place of Origin:||CHINA|
|Minimum Order Quantity:||10 Sets|
|Packaging Details:||Carton Boxes|
|Delivery Time:||3-8 weeks|
|Payment Terms:||LC,TT, Weston Union, MoneyGram|
|Supply Ability:||2000 SETS per month|
|Platform Size(LxW):||40x50CM; 50*60CM; 60x80CM||Display:||7 Segment LCD With Backlit Or LED Type|
|Housing:||Terminal: Plastic; Platform: Carbon Steel||Hazardous Approval:||No|
|Power Supply:||110V-240V, 50-60Hz||Interfaces:||RS232|
mettler toledo bench scale,
ohaus bench scale
The BBA228 Industrial Portable platform scales are quality at attractive prices. The trolley and bumper perfect design help the digital scale moveable anywhere. They are suitable for basic food, chemical or manufacturing applications in dry and wet environments. Fast, economical and multi-functional for any straight weighing, counting, checkweighing or classifying application. The terminal, with its large LED display, is easy to operate and features a built-in RS232 interface to communicate with a printer or PC.
Features and Advantages:
1. Rugged, durable and stable platform bases
2. Powder coated for basics application in dry and dusty environments.
3. Applied in a range of food, chemistry, port, warehouse, factory, market industries.
4. High quality with a affordable prices.
5. Weighing from 30Kg to 300 Kg, and min div 1 g.
6. Weighing up to 1:15,000 divisions.
7. High precision alloy steel or stainless steel load cells.
8. Digital indicator with RS232 interface.
9. Can be made to any custom size, shape or capacity to meed unique needs.
10. Built for strength, reliability and repeatable accuracy.
11. Ideal for daily, constant usage even heavy duty applications.
12. Mold made platform bases is optional.
Specification of the Industrial Bench Scales:
|Bench Scale BBA228||Size(CM)||Capacity(Kg)||Loadcells||Indicator|
High precision C3 Single point Loadcell
Digital LED / LCD out-stand indicator with RS232 (optional)output, connect to PC
|Delivery Port||SHANGHAI , NINGBO, QINGDAO|
|Trade terms||EXW, FOB, CNF,CIF, DAP, DDU,DDP|
|Payment terms||T/T or L/C, 30% advanced payment for production, balanced before shipment|
Contact Person: MS Shirley